Terms & Conditions
Important Note: If you (USER/BUYER/PURCHASER/VISITOR) are not agreeing or accepting ‘www.digitalsoftwareindia.co.in’ company terms & conditions please do not use this website and leave this website and also do not purchase any product or offer from this website. The “Database” purchaser/buyer from ‘www.digitalsoftwareindia.co.in’ is called as “USER”.
By visiting this website ‘www.digitalsoftwareindia.co.in’ or purchasing the product from ‘www.digitalsoftwareindia.co.in’ you are accepting the terms & conditions of the company. USER/BUYER/PURCHASER/VISITOR – Generally we call USER/USERS.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.digitalsoftwareindia.co.in.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
End User Conduct
By accessing and/or using the Database/Service, you hereby represent and warrant that you will not utilize the Database/Service for any purpose that is unlawful and/or prohibited by the terms and conditions in this Agreement or are treated unlawful by Indian Law. The Service provided by www.digitalsoftwareindia.co.in makes use of the Internet to compose, send and receive Messages; therefore, each End User’s conduct is subject to Internet law, regulations, policies and procedures. By utilizing the Service, you shall not engage in unlawful or unethical activities through your use of the Service.
When you are licensed to use our products, you have every access to all our lists and unstoppable offer promotion. In making offers, you are not allowed to use IndianDatabase.org logo and any other extra curricular activities.
The use of database has verities of ways it functions; users can as well make use of database in market research, direct marketing, medical directory apps and mobile app development. Make sure you will not use the database for any illegal activities. If you do so, you will do it on your own risk.
The customers are suggested to download their database with in 7 days after purchase. The download link will be removed after 7 days of purchase.
‘www.digitalsoftwareindia.co.in’ reserves the right to modify and/or discontinue the Database/Service, whether temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to the users, and ‘www.digitalsoftwareindia.co.in’ shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification and/or discontinuance of the Database/Service. ‘www.digitalsoftwareindia.co.in’ further reserves the right to make revisions, modifications, additions, deletions or any such changes to this Agreement at its sole discretion, at any time, with or without notice to its users.
Guarantees or Refunds
We don’t refund due to the digital nature of product. By placing your order and submitting your information you are entering into a binding purchase contract. This has been done to protect the integrity of our databases from any fraudulent activity on our site or from your side.
- I give full authorization to ‘www.digitalsoftwareindia.co.in’ to charge me in full for any and all products purchased from ‘www.digitalsoftwareindia.co.in’.
- I understand that any and all products purchased from this site do not have any guarantee of response rate or accuracy.
- I understand that all sales are final, and there are no refunds. Further, any database or custom database or email list sold by indiandatabase.org comes with no guarantee of response rate or accuracy.
The way our organisation operates has it that, failure to specify and buying from IndianDatabase.org, eventually you have downloaded our products it will not be returned hereafter you have purchased.
The customers wanting the refund after purchase, are suggested to request a sample database from us before placing order, and buy after satisfaction, but please do not ask for a refund after downloading the database.
You agree to indemnify and hold ‘www.digitalsoftwareindia.co.in’, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, representatives, successors, members, principals and other partners and employees harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site or Database/Services set forth in this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations, obligations and warranties set forth above. ‘www.digitalsoftwareindia.co.in’ reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and you shall not, in any event, settle any matter without the written consent of ‘www.digitalsoftwareindia.co.in’
If there is any dispute about or involving the Database/Service provided by ‘www.digitalsoftwareindia.co.in’, by using the Database/Service, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the Ahmedabad (Gujarat) Court without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by an arbitrator or mediator and the Delhi courts. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the Indian Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial (or other) Arbitration Rules (including the Emergency Interim Relief Procedures), and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
- Databases as an service / product was verified from our end using our own random verification and validation method and techniques. Please ensure to judge the quality before any purchase.
- The databases are valid at the time of validation done by us or even Third parties and we never give any guarantee to “USERS” for accuracies for them.
- Databases may be not valid or not live or inactive in near future.
- ‘www.digitalsoftwareindia.co.in’ never give any guarantee for whether the databases provided by ‘www.digitalsoftwareindia.co.in’ will be valid or active for some period of time.
- After purchasing the database(s) from ‘www.digitalsoftwareindia.co.in’ “USER” has to use the database(s) only for their product promotion and USER should not use for spamming or other illegal purpose.
- If USER doing any illegal activity or spamming then any third party has rights to take action against USER.
- ‘www.digitalsoftwareindia.co.in’ never gives any warranty or any guarantee or any other promise to USERs for database(s) correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
- After purchasing the database(s) product, money is not refundable/ transferable at any cause for any reasons. Due to the nature of the data sold, all sales are final and non-refundable.
- Any database or custom database or email list sold by ‘www.digitalsoftwareindia.co.in’ comes with no guarantee of response rate or accuracy.
- www.digitalsoftwareindia.co.in’ never answerable, liable, questionable for accuracy of the database.
NOTE: We charge only for database. We are not responsible for any software issues, as it is free of cost. But we will try our best to support our customers for any software issues. But note down that we are not bound in anything.